Error while saving standalone 8 & 9

Paul Richards paul at smarttsoftware.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 06:29:12 EST 2018

Thank you so much for the pointer Jacqueline, the good news is that I have traced the issue.

The error message isn't really that helpful as it does in fact relate to a Widget.  The original widget "object" was still attached to a card, so although every widget had been removed using the Extension Manager, it still left traces.  Having removed the object from the card, the App now saves as a standalone.  Phew!