LiveCode University bug

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:09:39 EST 2018

Andrew,

It’s best just to send them to me; avoids the middleman. :)

I’m in the final stages of creating an updated version that uses much more up-to-date content. Perhaps I can send you a “DP” status copy and have you take a look at it. I think it’s in pretty good shape except for a final, nagging content update bug that I expect to swat this week.

Regards,

Devin