Object layers

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Mon Jan 8 15:07:02 EST 2018

On 01/08/2018 10:51 AM, dunbarx via use-livecode wrote:
> I do get a lot of eye rolling about that. Stuck in the past, you see.

Heh.

Yeah, but what I had in mind is that aol's email access doesn't handle
things like threading, so their technology (or rather their not keeping
up to date with it) puts you at a disadvantage in terms of viewing the
message order natively without resorting to nabble or something similar.

And aol's not alone in this. I have a similar problem with my yahoo
account, and gmail isn't much help either. Maybe even worse, since gmail
insists on not respecting folders. Why I don't use gmail for listservs.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com