Object layers

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 7 17:40:22 EST 2018

It works if you receive the list in email, only the nabble archives do that
(and maybe some others.) The last person to post is assigned to all posts
in the archive. It can change minute to minute.

Also, when replying to the list from an email client you may need to adjust
your reply settings, otherwise the reply goes only to the poster and not to
the entire list.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On January 7, 2018 3:32:23 PM dunbarx via use-livecode