iOS Profile Menu

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Jan 6 11:04:57 EST 2018

Thank you, Mike. I had done what you propose and just did it again (except mine gives only the “Download Manual Profiles”). To no avail! My LC seems to be stuck with 3 profiles from years ago, which I don’t see anywhere else I’ve looked, but I’m not sure where to even look for this??

BTW, I’m using LC 8.1.8 and Xcode 9.1 and I do get the green indication in LC Prefs.

Thanks for your help,
Roger