How to tell if it's a datagrid

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 5 10:39:21 EST 2018

Hi Craig. Thanks for the reply.

One of the goals of any utility script I write is to make it usable in any circumstance. Using naming conventions violates this principle. However your first comment seems like it would work. There is only one control where the dgProp ["control type"] is "data grid" but not for the owner, and that is the datagrid itself. That might do the trick! I must have been in a coding fog not to think of that yesterday afternoon. It's been getting foggy of late. ;-)

Bob S