native iOS button question

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Thu Jan 4 15:57:44 EST 2018

According to the MessageWatcher the iOS Native Button doesn’t receive a mouseUp/Down event, but the Android Native Button does, however, they both receive a rawKeyDown message if I scroll while the mouse pointer is over either button.  That suggests something is wrong to me, I would expect them both to react the same.

Paul