Script editor won't compile

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Thu Jan 4 01:28:42 EST 2018

Hi,

LC 8.1.7 Windows
LC 9.1.7 Mac

I worked on a card script in Windows (using Parallels), copied that script, and went to the Mac version, pasted it in the script window. It saves, but won’t compile. My various handlers don’t show on the left panel and clicking Apply doesn’t do anything. And the script definitely doesn’t do anything operational for that card.

Other scripts in the stack work normally and show normally in the script editor.

I tried monkeying around with Windows version in a text editor, changing the line endings, but no success.

Is there something I can do to rescue this card?

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive