problems with mobilepickphoto

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 3 13:10:53 EST 2018

Yeah I tripped over that when I first began using Answer File/Folder. The result contains "Cancel" if the cancel button is clicked, and is empty if a file/folder is chosen. The it variable contains the absolute file/folder path if one is chosen or empty if the user cancels. It's somewhat counter to the Answer command unless you think about the it variable always containing the information requested. In a simple answer dialog, that would be the button clicked, but in answer file/folder it is the path to the file/folder.

Bob S