Go in Window (not working) Go in A window "working"

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Jan 3 03:31:27 EST 2018

On 2018-01-03 05:55, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
> Hmmm
>
> how simple.
>
>        go stack <path to stack> in window tID
>
> needs to be added to the dictionary… as an example…
>
> I did read the entry text description of the Window param, but missed
> it, still..
>
> lets see if this helps on Android.

You don't need to indirect through the 'windowId'. You can do:

   go stack "NewStack" in window "OldStack"

i.e. 'window' can either be a stack name, or 'the windowId' of an
existing stack.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. If you could file a bug about the dictionary deficiency, that would
be great!

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps