Uninstaller question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 2 14:12:18 EST 2018

Not to venture off topic too far, but if Kaspersky products have been communicating with outside entities and passing along information, the real wonder is that there are no present indications in anyone's router logs to indicate it is doing so. In fact there are entire companies that thrive on looking for such compromises, as well as competing companies which would make capital on any such evidence. Intrusion Detection Systems all over the globe monitor for suspicious activity. Many exploits have been discovered through these kinds of systems. I have not heard of any which indicate that Kaspersky products are compromising security.

As Sherlock Holmes said to Watson on many occasions, "It is always a mistake, my dear Watson, to guess. Invariably you will find yourself attempting to fit the facts to your theories, instead of forming your theories to fit the facts."

Bob S