Another server question (mixing node.js and LC)

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:26:05 EST 2018

In reading about fastCGI and LC, it seems rather experimental. I am just wondering if replacing Apache with node.js as the http server would give us the necessary concurrency capacity for using LC server on a large scale.

Basically, I am soon going to start pitching augmented tours (idea suggested by guys at a business incubator) to tourism companies, using Augmented Earth, and I don’t want to have the server crash if a large number of people are using it all at once.

Sent from my iPhone