Size of screen diagonal?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:29:15 EST 2018

I'm not really sure how you would go about this.

For instance: I have a 2006 iMac that uses both its in-built monitor and
another second one.

System Info tells me that my in-built display is 20.1 inches, but
nothing about my other one
beyond the fact that it is a VGA display.

However, my Xubuntu machine does report the dimensions of the monitor
connected to it accurately (NEC Corporation 21").

Richmond.