Background color in an 'answer' dialog?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Feb 28 10:01:40 EST 2018

Craig, you make an excellent point. We now know there is a stack named “answer dialog” and that it has properties you can set. Surely the documentation should explain this somewhere?

By the way, when I said my red background had disappeared, it hadn’t. It’s just that when you I through the script in the IDE, the background comes up white, whereas in the standalone (both platforms), it comes up red. A bug, surely? I will see if I can boil it down far enough to report it.

Graham