Password Checker

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 27 13:55:53 EST 2018

Troy is a beast in the security community, so I would not be too worried
about him doing something nefarious.  He is constantly working with white
hats and blue teams to get on top of issues as soon as there is even a peep
on the dark web.

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 12:57 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <