Password Checker

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 27 12:57:09 EST 2018

I wouldn't type into that web page either. I used Brian's handler that uses
their API and only sends a few characters of the hash to the database. The
article explains how it works and includes ways to set up the system on
your own server if you want. After reading through it I was convinced it
was a safe check.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On February 27, 2018 10:26:48 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode