widget properties

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun Feb 25 23:01:59 EST 2018

> Brian M. wrote:
> My 0.02 is that export should mirror what the engine saves to the stack
> file such that import could exactly recreate an object (with some logic on
> how to handle ID collisions - overwrite, throw error, assign new ID...)

If you are developing and testing a widget this would make you crazy.
What I want are some persistent properties from "OnSave" and "OnLoad" but
NOT the saved state of a probable buggy widget.

And if I open a stack half a year later while the widget was updated,
then I want, as it is currently, the new version without deleting and
reinstalling all widgets of that kind (think of a stack that has a lot of
svg-icon-widgets).