Question about the result

jbv jbv at souslelogo.com
Sun Feb 25 11:57:19 EST 2018

On Sun, February 25, 2018 5:36 pm, Mike Bonner via use-livecode wrote:
> Ah, well the only useful part of my answer then would regard the first
> issue. The result remaining empty was the correct response because the
> base url was valid, so the command didn't fail to connect to the url, and
> no 404 type or other type errors were returned as part of the headers.

Actually, when I wrote "never went through", that's exactly what happened :
the request never went through, the server never received that request and
therefore never returned anything. And even more surprising, the line
   put URL ("http://mydomain.com/index.php?" & it) into myVar
didn't block the execution of the script and the following lines were
executed,
and myVar was empty.

That's the reason why I was surprised to see that the result was empty as
well;
I would expect something like "data corrupted" or "impossible to send
request"...
And also to have the script blocked by that line...