another mac to Windows gotcha

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Sat Feb 24 10:16:03 EST 2018

Hi Paul,

Using 9.0 dp11 community. After sending the post, I found in the
dictionary that for windows, commandkeydown message. After
changing my script from controlkeydown to commandkeydown, it
worked. Sort of.

My next problem is that on the LC/osx I use:
   if pkeyname is "j" then set the playrate of player videoplayer
to -1
   if pkeyname is "k" then set the playrate of player videoplayer
to 0
   if pkeyname is "l" then set the playrate of player videoplayer
to 1

to start, stop or reverse the player from the keyboard. This
worked great in LC/osx, but is not working in win7/LC.

I changed the lines to
   if pkeyname is "k" then stop player videoplayer
   if pkeyname is "l" then start player videoplayer

and that works in win7/lc. But can't figure out how to send a
play in reverse command from the keyboard yet.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan