LiveCode Widget Factory

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 22 06:48:49 EST 2018

Todd,
that sounds really promising. Any ideas already if the “to be payed” widgets are offered as a yearly subscription or for a  time payment?

Widget request: A widget that allows to place an icon (including menu function) into the menu bar on Mac OSX or into the task bar on the right (don´t know the exact expression in english for that area) on Windows
I know LC already allows this on Windows, but a widget which supports both OSes would be better. So one has to code it once for both instead of coding it for each OS seperately.

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Tel +49 5741 310000