Text Styles: Expanded, condensed

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Feb 20 12:33:27 EST 2018

K,

That's a amusing observation of font names.

If a MS Word doc is using the Adobe Helvetica and the next user only has a
MonoType Helvetica, then Word will substitute the MonoType font without
warning. Then if the next user has neither font, Word will substitute a
"Helvetica like" font, again without warning. A PDF created from this
document will be problematic when pre-flighted..

I'm planning to use LC to produce "print ready" PDFs. +100 to the mother
ship for removing LiveCode's phony font styling .

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services

rdimola at evergreeninfo.net