Levure update 0.9.5

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Feb 20 07:46:36 EST 2018

Ha, that was my instinct really. I very much admire Trevor’s work, but I do think there’s quite a change of mindset involved, and from the very limited stuff I’ve seen, not very much step-by-step instructions on how to do things. Nowadays I really want to stick to the “everyone an code” ethos, although in the past I was happy with any amount of technical tweaking.

I will go around the houses once again to try to do app updating simply from within LC scripts. I do have a fair notion about what do do.

I don’t know what I’ll do about Levure in the future. Perhaps I should just admit defeat.

Cheers

Graham

(My mood is influenced no doubt by hideously wet and cold weather in the South of France… will I ever get back on my bike?)