Am I Dreaming?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 03:05:19 EST 2018

Who is "Richomnd"?

And, if that is meant to refer to me that's odd as I haven't taken part
in this posting
until I wrote this.

I had a 'bothersome' patch with the scriptEditor yesterday (Mac OS):
I had edited about 70 similar scripts in similar objects.

Now these scripts have 4 parts:

on mouseDown
on mouseEnter
on mouseLeave
on mouseUp

I edited a line in the 'on mouseEnter' part.

At a later part of the day I had to edit them all again (lovely).
On opening the scripts the 'on mouseEnter' was highlighted in the
left-hand bit where
the parts are listed, but the actual script-qua-script had scrolled to
the middle of
the 'on mouseUp' section.

Richmond.