[ANN] Release 8.1.9

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 10:08:40 EST 2018

Hi,
I was having an issue building standalones for iOS when I up'd to 8.1.9 and
Xcode 9.2. I tried with an empty stack and everything then learnt that a
setting within XCode was the issue. In preferences>Locations there is a
selector for 'Command Line Tools'. I had to select the latest version to
make it work. This is just a heads up for anyone who runs into the same
issue.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *

On 10 February 2018 at 01:03, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <