Livecode.com server down

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu Feb 15 04:47:54 EST 2018

Unfortunately we¹ve been the subject of a spate of sustained, intensive
hacking attempts. We had a series of incidents the other week and the last
couple of days has been a new round of attempts from a different angle.
We¹ve fought them off yet again, but some of our team are very tired.
Heather for one was up half the night. The systems are well designed and
no customer data has been affected.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 15/02/2018, 07:57, "use-livecode on behalf of Dave Kilroy via
use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of