Livecode.com server down

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu Feb 15 02:57:54 EST 2018


What Heather told me the last time this happened was to:

a) disconnect your development machine from the internet
b) launch LiveCode (it opens in offline mode)
c) reconnect your development machine to the internet
d) continue making awesome apps with LC



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list