Getting current line number of a table field.

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:28:39 EST 2018

a table field ISN'T a single field, its a field bundled with an extra
"editing" field that pops up as an overlay.  I figured there had to be a
way to pass the cell data back to the field proper, and poked around till I
found out that the transfer mechanism is the name of the overlay field.   I
was worried that it was a property and that I'd have to dig around much
deeper to find it, but turns out it was much more straight forward than I
expected.

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:24 AM, dunbarx via use-livecode <