Put URL into variable and textEncoding

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Feb 12 19:56:04 EST 2018

Given the nearly-universal use of UTF-8, it would seem ideal for a
language focusing on ease of use if that could be made a default.

I can understand why we can't use "open tFile for text..." given the
legacy, but maybe something like "open tFile for modernText..." or
something more sensible.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems