iOS app Error ITMS-90529 submitting to app store via Application Loader

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:55:10 EST 2018

Hi Ralph,

The file you should upload should be called "application.ipa", not
"application.ipa.zip"

Try this:

1. In LC, create an iOS standalone as usual
2. Suppose the standalone is saved in a folder called myApp, located in
user's Desktop folder so you should see something like:

Desktop/myApp/myApp.app

3. Open a terminal and navigate to Desktop folder:
"cd ~/Desktop"

4. From the terminal, rename the "myApp" folder to "Payload"
"mv myApp Payload"

5. From the terminal, zip the "Payload" folder and rename it to
"application.ipa":
"zip -r application.ipa Payload"

6. Now use Application Loader to upload the "application.ipa" file.

These are the steps I followed when testing uploading to AppStore with LC
8.1.9 RC-2 and 8.1.9, and it worked.

Keep us posted.

Panos
--

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:51 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <