iOS app Error ITMS-90529 submitting to app store via Application Loader

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Feb 9 16:51:11 EST 2018

Brain,

Thanks but still no-go.

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services

rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

Phone: 518-636-3998 Ex:11

Cell: 518-796-9332

From: Brian Milby [mailto:brian at milby7.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2018 4:16 PM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: Ralph DiMola
Subject: Re: iOS app Error ITMS-90529 submitting to app store via Application Loader

Try with 8.1.9 - I think that is a bug that was fixed.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 3:00 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Here's a new one I never received before. Using 8.1.9 rc2. I made the app
using the distribution profile and zipped it up as usual.
Xcode 9.2
Application Loader 3.7
OS X 10.12.6

The upload to the app store starts and the I get this error during
"Verifying assets with the App Store."

ERROR ITMS-90529: "Invalid package. Applications built with sdk 9.0 or later
must be packaged as proper IPA files."

Has the zipping procedure changes with 8.1.9 rc2? I did not get this with
8.1.9 rc1.

Thanks in advance...

rdimola at evergreeninfo.net