Launcher builder

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 9 09:28:30 EST 2018

Does anyone know of a stack launcher builder?  I'd like to be able to point
to a stack and have the builder generate a thumbnail of either the entire
first card or a portion of the first card, assign a label, and launch the
stack when prompted.  I started to code it, but maybe we have a Plugin
somewhere.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."