RevQueryDatabase error in standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 2 19:11:30 EST 2018

pCardID contains the long ID of the card that called it. Remember it works perfectly in the IDE, so it's doubtful there are any syntactical errors. I am vaguely remembering that there are times when openCard is triggered first and openstack at other times. If openCard gets triggered first when opening the mainstack, none of the libraries (like the utilities backscript containing virtually EVERYTHING that makes the stack work) will get loaded.

A while back I posted there was a difference between Windows and Mac as to when certain messages were sent first, but I think now it may actually be a difference between IDE and Standalone.

I will investigate further, now I know where to look.

Bob S