Refactoring is your friend / moving from 6.x to 9.x

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Dec 31 12:32:10 EST 2018

Find/Replace works great. I've done it a few times, so long as the thing you are finding has a unique name that cannot be a part of any other bit of code, you should be fine. Backup your stack of course before doing something so drastic.

A while ago, the LC dev team optimized the search engine so that it is orders of magnitude faster.

Bob S