LiveCode on TIOBE, 2018

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 29 14:21:03 EST 2018

TIOBE's definitions are outlined here:
https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/programming-languages-definition/

Oddly, they don't count Github repos. :/

The bad thing about not including Github is that LC has a growing
presence there.

The good thing about not including Github is that we're seeing organic
growth evidenced across more general search engines, arguably an even
better signal for adoption in an audience likely to include many
newcomers to programming.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems