Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Dec 28 17:03:29 EST 2018

I don't mind hijacked my thread.

It just that I see it as important innovation.

To make sure such a good idea that it was "hidden"

BR

 Richard wrote:

YAML is a notation for expressing name-value pairs in a format optimized
for human writing, something we LC fans like in a language.  It would
seem to lend itself well to the request made here in support of your work.

    Not at all my intention to hijack your thread by exploring that option
    further to see if we can arrive at an actionable plan.  On the contrary,
    it is in direct support of pursuing solutions specific to your needs.