Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Dec 28 10:41:01 EST 2018

I see nested behaviors and all behaviors in fact, like I see constants in relation to variables. Behaviors are or ought to be a structural thing fixed at startup, much like constants are declared at compile time and fixed. If a set of handlers needs to be declared, then that is what start using is for.

Bob S