Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Dec 27 11:44:50 EST 2018

What I did to make this easier is I created a Development menu in the stack menu that I remove in standalones. Openstack builds a submenu in the Development menu for all the behavior buttons (but they could be script only stacks) so that I can click Development/Scripts/<behavior script> to edit the script of any of my behaviors. Obviously this approach could be expanded to include <any> behaviors that the IDE is presently using.

Bob S