Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Dec 27 11:40:52 EST 2018

Precicely why I wanted to nest datagrid behaviors. This is working really well for me by the way. I have about 8 datagrids on what I call the Main Form, all running the same nested behavior inserted before the default datagrid behavior. If I need grid-specific code called from the behaviors I simply put that code in the datagrid script itself, then use dispatch, as it will not fail if it cannot find the handler (brilliant idea that).

My other "form" stacks all have another nested behavior.

Bob S