Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Dec 26 09:43:32 EST 2018

Always interest in improving (often terrifying beginning) my architecture, having read Andre's book on MVC.  It comes to mind that we could use a standard structure, like

1) Card or Group
2) Assigned in a unique view e.g. "behavior_viewHomeStory"
	* handles the controls on the card and group
3) Assigned to that a Parent Behavios (nested)  general model e.g. "behavior_modelNarrative"
          * handles getting quotes from database; XML/JSON from servers,

and it this case

--any "style" sheet assigned to the "stories" with should be used everywhere -- might consider a "view" component, but the style "brief" should be followed (mostly) everywhere app.. for things like quotes, pull Quote, headline, type faces.. it seems to be a "model" ... which could be over ridden with handlers  in the view script #2, as needed
# 3 can to generalized and used everywhere.

Anyone doing "Levure"? How does Levure handle this?

BR