Datagrid error...

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 18 10:19:52 EST 2018

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 1:47 PM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <

> I have a a few customers reporting the error below, and yet, none of
> them have provided information on what exactly they were doing that
> resulted in the error below. I have no recipe to reproduce it. These are
> just busy researchers who just don't have the time nor technical
> know-how to spend any time troubleshooting. I am hoping someone on this
> list with detailed knowledge of the inner working of the Datagrid might
> be able to suggest what might be causing the error based on the
> ExcutionContexts (below)

Which version of LiveCode was the app built with? The error contains line
numbers and it is important to look at the exact version of the Data Grid
library you are using in order to determine the code that triggered the
error.

--
Trevor DeVore
CTO - ScreenSteps