Seeking OSX Code signing consultant...

Knapp Martin martyknappster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:39:20 EST 2018

I agree Bob. But there really does need to be a basis of trust or you’re asking for trouble. I did that once and very much regretted it - downloaded a demo installer for an app I was interested in. What I got was a trojan horse that attempted to divert my internet connection in an ploy to send me to a PayPal phishing site. Fortunately I caught it in time and learned my lesson. Certainly code signing isn’t fool proof but it could be easier!