Datagrid Refresh

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Dec 11 00:23:00 EST 2018

the best way to refresh your grid is to "set its dgdata" property to the
array you want.

i've used the grid extensively and over the years have gone through all
sorts of anomalies.

Hitting refresh on inspector seems like it should work..... but with v9 and
other possible issues...i wouldn't trust it ........, setting the dgdata is
the only way to reset.

if it still doesn't work then there is something wrong with the code on
your templates.

Good luck

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 9:08 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <