Seeking OSX Code signing consultant...

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Mon Dec 10 21:39:56 EST 2018

Folks,
This is sooo needed. I had to shake my head at the situation where so many certificates have been downloaded that you (me too) lose track of what’s what. My best strategy was to delete them all and start over. But, they seem to be stored in multiple locations, so it wasn’t easy to find them all. I don’t do this often, but when I do, I allow at least a day to pull my hair and curse at the opaqueness of the task.

This is complicated further by Apple’s regular “improvements” that require more hair pulling to respond to.

It would be wonderful if there was more help for this, written to address the hurdles faced by those of us who don’t do this very often.

—End of rant——

Best,
Bill

William Prothero