Seeking OSX Code signing consultant...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Dec 10 15:32:05 EST 2018

I have a Macbook Pro with El Capitn (10.11) and XCode 8.2.1. I also have
AppWrapper 3 by Ohanaware.

I need help setting up to be able to code sign OSX applications for
distribution from our web site (NOT via the MacOS App Store). I am
willing to pay some one who knows how to do this for their time on an
online meeting  to walk me through:

1) Generating the correct certificates under our Apple Developer Account
(we have now generated so many we're not sure what is what)

2) Getting the correct Certificate(s) into our KeyChain on the MacBook Pro

3) Either successful code signing via the Terminal and codesign command
line tool OR successful code signing via AppWrapper.

In our latest attempt at command line code signing we got the error:

/Users/paul/Desktop/MacOSX/HyperRESEARCH.app: code object is not signed
at all
In subcomponent:
/Users/Paul/Desktop/MacOSX/HyperRESEARCH.app/Contents/Frameworks/Chromium
Embedded Framework.framework

In older Xcode, you could use the option -deep to recursively sign all
code objects in a .app bundle, but that does not appear to work with the
Xcode 8.2.1 version of codesign.

Email me off list if you know how to setup code signing on El Capitan
and Xcode 8.2.1 with a hourly price.