glo webhooks

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Dec 3 12:02:53 EST 2018

Thanks - since it has at least one client, git then must be a server system: maybe I had already guessed that. Not sure what kind of issues can be managed visually, nor what a board is nor why or how it can be synced… but don’t waste your time to answer fogies like me. Either I will set myself to study github properly or sink back into the shadows. Underlyingly I have been worried for some time that in order to be used with modern version management tools, LC has had to be either altered or perhaps just used in a way which is very alien to its Hypercard “software development for the rest of us” origins. For this reason it is becoming hard to be productive in LC just using common sense and programming experience.

But I guess this is a rant, so I will stop.

Graham