uploading new app to mac app store

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 2 23:40:43 EST 2018

This is why I stopped doing iOS apps, it's a moving target. I'm going to
have to do one next year and I'm dreading it. Hopefully the team can make
it easier for us by then. Getting an app ready for the App Store takes
almost as much effort as writing it.

It shouldn't be this hard.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On December 2, 2018 10:18:30 PM Rick Harrison via use-livecode