Trouble with iOS Logos/No Appearing on Home Screen

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Aug 31 20:49:56 EDT 2018

I have tried everything, the logos in the standalone maker are as they
are supposed to be, according to SA. And so are my splash screen images.

So I went to developer.apple.com

And the HIG  for app icons (and splash screens) give a different set of
sizes.

So I downloaded "Icon Set  Creator" (free)  and it produced these. Which
do in fact correspond to the current guide at developer.apple.com

Note as an example,  SivaSiva Logo-29 at 2x.png corresponds with iPhone
icon. That would be 58px , but the standalone maker wants a 57 size icon.

SivaSiva Logo-1024.png
SivaSiva Logo-20.png
SivaSiva Logo-20 at 2x.png
SivaSiva Logo-20 at 3x.png
SivaSiva Logo-29.png
SivaSiva Logo-29 at 2x.png
SivaSiva Logo-29 at 3x.png
SivaSiva Logo-40.png
SivaSiva Logo-40 at 2x.png
SivaSiva Logo-40 at 3x.png
SivaSiva Logo-60 at 2x.png
SivaSiva Logo-60 at 3x.png
SivaSiva Logo-76.png
SivaSiva Logo-76 at 2x.png
SivaSiva Logo-83.5 at 2x.png

1.2.2 is ready for the app store, only this one problem!

also, why would you check (uncheck) Prerendered choice?

??