Android Audio Recorder Woes

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Aug 31 17:27:27 EDT 2018

Panos,

Ug!  Yes, that was it.  I feel especially stupid because I already did it for Location Access.   Must be Friday!?!

Thank you!

-Dan

From: panagiotis merakos <merakosp at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, August 31, 2018 at 1:34 PM
To: Dan Friedman <dan at clearvisiontech.com>
Cc: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Subject: Re: Android Audio Recorder Woes

Hello Dan,

Ok, so since 9.0.1 uses the new android permissions model, you might have to ask for permission to record audio first. See the command androidRequestPermission in the dictionary.

Best,
Panos