Android Audio Recorder Woes

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Aug 31 11:51:19 EDT 2018

Hello!   I am trying to implement the Android Audio Recorder options in my project, but it’s not working.  I have checked the “Android Audio Recorder” in the Standalone Application Settings, and the called this:

androidRecorderSetRecordFormat "MPEG-4"
put (specialFolderPath("documents") & "/ test.mp4") into fPath
androidRecorderStartRecording fPath

The androidRecorderSetRecordFormat seems to be ok as it’s failing on the androidRecorderStartRecording call.   Is there something else I need to do or set to get this working?

Thanks in advance
-Dan