textHeight changing again when copying fields from one stack to another

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:00:25 EDT 2018

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 5:06 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <

> I would expect you need to explicit set the textHeight of the field
> before copying. Otherwise it inherits the textHeight value from its
> parent object all the way up to the stack (or LiveCode) defaults.
>
> Oh, it's set alright.

When the project opens,  routines run, bumping versions for a new day.

And when that happens, it goes through every field and sets the textHeight
to the custom txtHgt.

textHeight is set for the source, but when it's group copies over, this
property is lost.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462